Cluj Napoca

3 days
International Conference on Transdisciplinary Research for Sustainable Tourism Development

October 6-8, 2017

If a registered participant is unable to attend an event for any reasons they may substitute, by arrangement with the person responsible for registration, someone else from the same institution or organization.

If a registered participant is unable to attend an event, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:

  • Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 75% of the registration fees.
  • Registrations cancelled less than 60, but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 45% of the registration fees.
  • Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be qualified for a refund.
  • Registrations from authors cancelled as a result of a paper not being accepted will be refunded 75% of the registrations fees. The remaining 25% of the fee contributes to management costs incurred.

Cancellations from authors made after a failed visa application will be refunded the 25% of the registrations fees, and the remaining 75% will cover the costs related with processing the paper. In this event, the paper will still be published in the conference proceedings and representatives will receive an electronic copy of the proceedings. Early bird Student registrations are not refundable in this case.

Cancellations from non-authors made after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid less an administration charge of 50 $ per participant registered.

Conference proceedings for registered participants who are for whatever motive incapable to attend will be mailed by regular post to the address we have on file. This will only be done one time. Please certify we have your accurate mailing address on file.

Essential note for failed visa applications

Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 15 (fifteen) working days before the conference starts for refunds to be authorized. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund.

* Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.

Refunds will be made in the following ways:

  • For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
  • For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee chosen account.

Please note: For payments received from outside Romania by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registered participants account.

error: Content is protected !!